Who is this for?
- Anyone who needs/wants their own website.
- Anyone looking to become a web developer (this course is a good start).
What do you need?
- A laptop with a wi-fi connection
- A hosting account and domain (I will help you with this)
- A desire to learn WordPress
Course duration: 2 days
Course cost: TBC
What you will get
- Introduction to web hosting
- How to install WordPress on any hosting account
- Adding a template to WordPress (Pro template supplied)
- Learn the basics of WordPress, pages, posts and more…
- Learn the basics of web layout & your template’s special characteristics
- Setup your website – general settings
- Add the basic extras you are going to need (eg. SEO tools, Newsletter etc)
- How to add further, more advanced functions to your website (eg, online shop)
- Integrate your website to Google (Analytics & webmaster tools)
- Integration to social media (sharing & following)
What else you will get…
- All the skills you need to build & develop your own website, like a PRO
- Lunch, tea & coffee on training days
- Internet access at the venue via wi-fi network
- A professional website template (usual cost $50/year)
- 1 Month of cellphone support
- 2 Months of priority email support (24hr response time)
And, of course, you will have your very own, fabulous, working website by the time you are finished.
Are you interested?
Please complete this short form to let me know you are interested in doing the next course.
Please note: completing the form above does NOT book your place
Completing the form above merely tells me you are interested in doing this course. When I next schedule a course, I will send you an email with the details on how to book your place.
Courses are run on a monthly basis (mostly). So if you cannot make the next course dates, just wait a month and I will send you the following course dates. And so on until you either unsubscribe from my emails or actually do the course:)
Wordpress course training center
084 801 4306