Who is this for?
- Anyone who has a self-hosted WordPress website.
- Anyone whose business relies on a WordPress website.
What do you need?
- A laptop with a wi-fi connection
- A WordPress website
- A desire to manage things yourself
Course duration: 2 days
Course cost: TBC
What you will get
- Web hosting backups & restoration
- How to secure WordPress
- How to optimise your DB (& why it matters)
- How to optimise images (& why it matters)
- How to speed up your website & test it
- Introduction to some WordPress functions you likely missed
- Writing SEO targeted posts
- Google tools to monitor and test your site
- Understanding your Google data
- Maximizing your efforts
What else you will get…
- All the skills you need to manage your own website, like a PRO
- Lunch, tea & coffee on training days
- Internet access at the venue via wi-fi network
- A whole new appreciation for WordPress and what it can do
- 1 Month of cellphone support
- 2 Months of priority email support (24hr response time)
Are you interested?
Please complete this short form to let me know you are interested in doing the next course.
Please note: completing the form above does NOT book your place
Completing the form above merely tells me you are interested in doing this course. When I next schedule a course, I will send you an email with the details on how to book your place.
Courses are run on a monthly basis (mostly). So if you cannot make the next course dates, just wait a month and I will send you the following course dates. And so on until you either unsubscribe from my emails or actually do the course:)
Wordpress course training center
084 801 4306